A growing presence in the RC market is the giant-wheeled nitro-powered 4WD monster truck!
RC Monster Trucks have been the most popular RC vehicle in recent years. That’s no wonder if you look at their features. These giants are the undisputed heroes of remote control cars. RC Monster Trucks are 1/8 scale and 1/10 scale, 2WD and 4WD.
RC Monster Trucks are the meanest, biggest, and toughest remote control cars available. Their big-block engines and large tires, allow RC Monster Trucks to fight their way through just about any terrain by sheer, brute force and power.
RC Monster Trucks can be used on road and off road.
Most Popular RC Monster Trucks
1) 1/8 scale Monster trucks: RC Monster Trucks have been the most popular remote control cars in recent years. 1/8 scale RC Monster Trucks are the biggest, meanest, toughest remote control cars available. Their large tires and big-block engines allow the RC Monster Trucks to fight their way through just about any type of terrain by sheer, brute power. High ground clearance gives RC Monster Trucks the ability to climb high on hills and rocks. Nothing can stand against a 4WD 1/8 scale Monster Truck. The tough 4WD system gives RC Monster Trucks incredible traction and climbing ability.
- HPI Savage 21 (RTR)
- Team Associated Monster GT (RTR)
- Tamiya Terra Crusher
- Tamiya Clod Buster
- Tamiya Juggernaut
2) 1/10 SCALE 4WD MONSTER TRUCK: Like their big brothers from the 1/8 scale league, the 1/10 scale RC Monster Trucks are the most popular remote control cars. They come with 2WD or 4WD and reach top speeds in excess of 40 MPH. If you want to control such a 4WD big-tire beast but do not want to spend that much money for a 1/8 scale Monster Truck, a 1/8 scale Monster Truck is the car of your choice.
The fastest 1/10 scale RC Monster Trucks reach top speeds of 40+ MPH. Less weight, lower price, higher speed, what else can we say … … o.k., one more: with the Traxxas T-Maxx, you get one of the BEST remote control cars available. This monster just won the Radio Control Car Action’s Reader’s Choice Awards for the best nitro truck in 2001 and 2002.
- Traxxas T-Maxx (RTR)
- Traxxas Nitro Stampede (RTR and kit) 2WD
- Traxxas SPORTMAXX 2WD
- HPI Nitro MT
- HPI Nitro RS4 MT (RTR and kit)
- Tamiya Mad Bison (kit)