Writers Needed – rccarhobbyist.com Is Now Accepting Guest Posts
Are you an RC cars expert and want to become a contributor? Well, this is your chance to submit a guest post about your passion, and your business.
Yes, guest blogging can help you promote your business, and we are here to help you. We will publish your guest blog post for free.
So Why Should You Guest Post on rccarhobbyist.com?
- Bring more high-quality, relevant and targeted traffic to your website
- You can get Social Media promotion (premium service)
- Boost your online presence
- Grow your Network
- Become more visible on the Internet – you can write about you and/or your business in the byline (“About the author” section)
- Get relevant links – you can insert a link to your website inside in the byline (“About the author” section)
Here are some basic guidelines you need to follow:
- We want to offer helpful and accurate information to our readers. This is why you will have the highest chances to become a contributor to rccarhobbyist.com if you are an expert in RC cars, any other remote control cars-related field.
- Your guest post must be minimum 700+ words long.
- Your guest post must be 100% original, not published anywhere else. Make sure you browsed our website before submitting your guest post, as we try to avoid covering the same topic more than once.
- Your guest post must be checked for spelling and grammar; feel free to use Grammarly, it is a great tool if you want to have an error-free text.
- Your guest post can be written as a “X Kits Review”, “How to” or “Top X tips for” type of article, with a catchy headline; we have listed some ideas below.
- Your guest post should include sub-headlines.
- Your guest post should include bullet text when appropriate.
- Your guest post can include not more than 2 links to relevant websites; we try to avoid “bad neighbourhood” as much as possible. Bad neighbourhood means not relevant, low quality or spammy websites.
- Your guest post should not contain any affiliate links, and must not be overly promotional. We accept advertorials and press releases, but these are paid services.
- Other types of articles can be submitted as well if the post is helpful to our readers.
- Your guest post must be relevant and related to this website; relevant means that it has to be about RC cars.
Here are some sample headlines, in case you lack inspiration.
- X FAQs explained
- How to Avoid Spoiling Your First Cars Kit
- How to Avoid Crashing Your First RC Cars
- The Beginners’ Guide to
- X Kit – an Honest Review
- X Expert ____ Tips
- Here’s a Quick Way to _______
- X Creative Ways to ______
- X Reasons You Should ______
- The Top X Best and Worst _____ in the World
- Top X Most ____ Friendly ____
- X Useful or Beautiful ____
- X Reasons _____ is Better than ______
- The Worlds Top X Most Important ______
- When is it Smarter to ____ or ____?
- Little Known Ways to ________
- X Reasons it’s Better to ______
- How to Plan the Ultimate _____
- How to _____ Like a _____
- ____ Jobs You Can Do Yourself
- Here is a Method That is Helping _____ to _____
- How to be a _______
- X Surprising Things You Can _____
- _____ Like an Expert in X Easy Steps
- X Money/Time Saving Tips for ______
- The Secret of Getting the Best Price for Your _______
- How to Find the Best _____ Deals on the Web
- Top Gadgets for _____
- Are _____ Worth the Money?
- Everything You Need to Know About Getting Cheaper _____
- Top X Tips For Hassle-Free ______
- Best ____ For Under [Price]
- Unusual but Achievable ____
- X Ways to Boost Your ____ Without Spending More _____
- X Ways to ____ on a Budget
- X Ways to _____ and Profit
- X Audacious and Creative _____ Ideas
- Who Else Wants to ____?
- Now You Can ____ for Free!
- How to Get _____ in Half the Time
- X Stars and their ____
- _____ Life Styles of the Rich and Famous
- Now You Can Get More and Better ____ With Less Effort
Submit Your Guest Posts Ideas Using the Form Below![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]